Monday

Looking for the Lesotho Tourist Board?

It's done! Now I know why cyberspace that I considered national, wrongly it seems, was occupied by a commercial entity. I'd like to thank the Managing Director of Adelfang Computing Internet for his clarifications. I apologise for insisting, harping on the same string.

The question of where potential tourists should direct their mouse pointers remains open. My next post will probably address it. In the meantime, I've got a list of alternative sites that I hope will be useful to someone. I'm a fan of Lesotho. Why wouldn't I have a Lesotho Tourist Website?

Because it's rather hard for me, being overseas, to get photos. But that's about the only obstacle I can come up with. So, why don't I? I can probably con someone into taking snaps for me. No?