- A job in Lesotho, South-Africa or Botswana,
- A large or even XL Lesotho T-shirt
- Lessons to get me to speak Spanish,
The prompt removal of a parasitic webshite,
- A Truth and reconciliation Committee in Lesotho to find out what really happened and to give answers that will pave the way to healing,
- My parents to work in London again,
- Alicia Keys's album, the one with the 'You don't know my name' number,
- Someone to stop the wanton killing of children and other innocent people, conducted under the banner of religion; someone to stop it, not to egg it on,
- My son, Benjamin, to play football like Roger Milla and Mochini Matete rolled into one; my daughter, Diane, to sing like Aretha Franklin, Gladys Knight and Alicia Keys rolled into one,
- Peace on earth.
- Return tickets to Lesotho for four people.
My wish list
I've often seen bloggers and other webmasters place a wishlist in a conspicuous corner of their page. Talk about conspicuous, I'm gonna post my wish list. The order isn't particularly important. But what does Rethabile want? The ten things I want the most, right now, are as follows: