Tuesday

Vote, Vote, Vote.

If you are American, and you have registered to vote, please do so. Vote the issues, not the party. But vote. It's important for America but also, unfortunately, for the world. The past four years have darkened my horizon as well as many other people's. Have they brightened yours? Do you look at the world today and feel... what... hope? Fear? Every voice counts. Your voice counts. I'm asking you to vote on the issues because that's precisely what voting should be about; I also believe that John Kerry has a headstart on George Bush. It is truly unfortunate that folks like myself, foreigners, should feel obliged to gate crash a sovereign vote. But there, you have it. Your vote is sovereign by name only. Whoever rules your country practically rules mine. So I'll say it again: Vote for Kerry or vote against George Bush. Your pick.